PROVIDES AN ENHANCED RIDING EXPERIENCE
The LuminTrail PD-882B is the ideal platform pedal for road racing, cross country and recreational cycling offering an enhanced riding experience. The wider pedal platform provides solid foot/pedal stability, with wider cleats and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional pedal systems. Crafted of solid and lightweight aluminum alloy the LuminTrail platform pedal provides a long lasting and durable component to your bike. Sharp metallic finish in a variety of colors.
- Light weight - suitable for long-distance riding.
- Anti-skid pins - Anti-skid design with aluminum cage, better for riding or racing.
- Stable - This is the ideal pedal for road racing and recreational cycling because the wider pedal platform makes for brilliant foot/pedal stability, with wider cleats and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional pedal systems.
- Robust Materials - Made of solid and dependable aluminum alloy for a longer lifespan.
- Fashionable - The sleek design and color options make this pedal a stylish addition to your bike.
- Safe - Hard spindles produce strong grips to your bicycle to help prevent a sudden disconnection.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed – Industry Leading Lifetime Guarantee!
- Body: Aluminum barrel polished/ED
- Bearing: Ball bearing
- Axle: Steel
- Spindle Diameter: 9/16 inch
- Dimension: approx. 110x105x15mm / 4.4x4.1x0.6 inch
- Weight: approx. 431 gram / 15.2 oz (1 pair)
- Suitable for:
- MTB/BMX Road Mountain bikes, long-distance cross country bicycles
- 1 pair Bike Pedals
- Pedals are stamped with an ‘R’ or ‘L’
- Right Pedal is regular threaded, Left is reverse
- Tools needed: Wrench
How to Remove and Install New LuminTrail Bicycle Pedals (Watch Video)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is the turn suppose to be a little rough?
A: Yes, initially the rotation can feel coarse. It's standard from the factory, and will go away after a break-in period of approximately 50 miles.
Q: Should I do anything special during installation?
A: We suggest using a little oil on the threads any time you're replacing bike pedals, no matter what make or model the pedals.
Q: Will these pedals replace 1/2" pedals?
A: No. These are 9/16". Since the difference is only 1/16" it is VERY hard to "eyeball" which size you need. We advise consulting your owners' manual or the bike manufacturer website to verify which size fits your bike.