Thank you for choosing Lumintrail! In order for us to give you the highest level of service you deserve, please read the following conditions carefully and be sure to keep your warranty card or original sales receipt handy for all warranty claims.
- Lumintrail’s free repair and Limited 5-year Warranty service is provided only if the product was purchased from an authorized dealer or reseller. This applies to all Lumintrail lights and accessories.
- Lumintrail’s warranty policy does not cover components that have been installed by an unauthorized third party or are not genuine Lumintrail replacement parts.
- Unauthorized third party repairs to any Lumintrail product voids Lumintrail’s repair service and limited 5-year warranty.
- 12 months free repair: Lumintrail offers a free repair service within 12 months of purchase if a product fails or becomes defective through the course of its intended use. Battery pack is warranted for 6 months from the date of purchase. Customers need only return their product to Lumintrail and present their original sales receipt and warranty card.
- Limited 5-year Warranty: After 12 months, Lumintrail provides a further 48 months (4 years) of free labor on repair should a Lumintrail product (excludes battery pack) cease to function through normal use. Under the limited warranty the customer is responsible for the cost of freight to and from Lumintrail (if applicable) and the cost of any replacement parts should they be required.
- Accidental damage: If a product fails as a result of excessive usage (I.E. repeated impacts as a consequence of heavy use) or accidental damage, Lumintrail, at its discretion, will provide free labor on repair, charging the customer for the cost of replacement materials only. Customers are responsible for all shipping/postage costs associated with repairs of this nature and must provide their warranty card and original sales receipt.
- We will replace malfunction products for an upgraded product in the same series or similar performance for customers if replacement can’t be made within due time when certain products are discontinued or some other reasons.
Lumintrail’s warranty service is rendered NULL AND VOID if
- Failure or damage, which are caused by excessive dropping , unauthorized modification or reconstruction.
- Failure or damage is caused by improper use, storage or maintenance (refer to product instruction manual).
- Damage is caused by battery leakage.
- Customers cannot supply either: their Lumintrail warranty card or original sales receipt.
- Failure or damage is caused by inferior quality components/parts not manufactured by Lumintrail.
- Product appearance is excluded in the warranty service.
- If there is conflict between Lumintrail’s warranty rules and other warranty service details, Lumintrail’s rules will be applied.
- The rights of the amendment, interpretation of this rules are reserved by Lumintrail.
- The rules will be applied since the release of the rules.
If you have any questions regarding the use of your Lumintrail product, please feel free to contact your local distributor, reseller or retailer. Alternatively, contact Lumintrail Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org,